St. George Greek Orthodox Church and its many volunteers invite you to enjoy a cultural experience for the entire family with live music, dancing, gourmet food, homemade pastries, a Greek market, and a variety of shopping boutiques.
Under our tent, we feature Gyro or Souvlaki sandwiches, Saganaki "Flaming Cheese", Calamari, and our Ala Carte items which include Greek Salad, Pistachio and Spanakopita.
Don’t forget our pastries and desserts such as Baklava, various Greek cookies, and loukoumades - a lightly fried dough pastry smothered in sweet honey and cinnamon.
Our taverna offers authentic Greek wines and beer. Soft drinks and water are also available.
In addition to enjoying the Greek cuisine, there's plenty to see and do:
- Listen to the Greek band To´ Kefi play traditional Greek music.
- Watch our 3 different Greek dance troupes perform. You will also have the opportunity to join them and learn the dances.
- Take a tour of the church to see authentic Byzantine craftsmanship and walls covered with iconography. Learn about the Greek Orthodox tradition and the history of Saint George.
- Browse through our Greek Marketplace. Various booths display Greek art and jewelry modeled after ancient antiquities in addition to iconography, clothing, pottery and more.
- There’s also lots of fun for the kids, including an inflatable play area, face painting, and balloon animals.
Whether it's food or fun, you'll find it at the Greek Festival of Oklahoma City. We can’t wait to see you there!